Rates & Insurance
$120 per hour session. The initial consultation is scheduled for an hour and a half and is $180.
I do not accept insurance, although some portion of your fees may be reimbursed by your health insurance or Health Savings Account. I can give you a superbill that will have the needed information to file with your insurance or HSA.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my insurance cover out of network providers for mental health. If so, what percentage do they cover?
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Cash, checks, all major credit cards, and HSA or FSA debit cards are accepted forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!