Are you having a difficult time handling the challenges in your life?
Could you use a professional’s opinion on what you’re going through, or a non-judgmental ear just to listen?
Are you hesitant to talk to others about your problems, or do you feel that others’ well intentioned advice just isn’t what you need?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then individual therapy could be the solution you are looking for. A professional therapist can help to give you new perspectives on your situation, help you develop and achieve your goals for therapy.
If you’ve been feeling hopeless or lost lately, or struggling with a problem in your life that feels insurmountable, individual therapy could help you improve your everyday life.
So if any of these sound like you…
- You keep worrying about the same problem over and over
- You wish there was somebody who could help you understand why you feel this way
- You’re interested in therapy, but you don’t know what to expect
- Other areas of your life are being negatively impacted by your struggle
- You need an objective person who is compassionate and nonjudgmental to listen to you and your feelings
- You would like to lighten your load by sharing your struggles with someone who could help
…Then individual therapy could be right for you.
Individual therapy is helpful for so many people because it’s the best way to get truly personalized therapy. It is a collaborative effort between you and your therapist, and you will have input into the approaches used, the pacing and frequency of sessions.
Please reach out to me today if you have any questions regarding individual therapy or to schedule your first appointment.